Syntax's specialist Recruitment Services offer IT jobs and Technical Engineering jobs on a contract and permanent basis throughout the UK and Europe.
Technical Architect (Fuse ESB / Red Hat / JBoss) - London
10/4/2016 3:47:22 AM
Contract - Corp-to-Corp
- IT Architect with project experience in Fuse ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) applications.
- Must offer experience in delivering Java based solutions, including Agile methodologies.
- Candidates must offer Fuse ESB, Red Hat and JBoss experience.
- Delivering solutions for Enterprise Applications using event based architecture and SOA.
- Must have experience in integration projects.
- Experience of supporting non-functional testing of ESB and Messaging applications. Any additional experience of test strategy, reviewing test cases and driving the testing process would be useful.
- Apache product experience (Apache CXF, Apache Camel, Apache ActiveMQ and Apache Karaf).
- Knowledge of Fuse ESB from a performance, availability and scalability perspective.
- Any experience of the following would be advantageous: JIRA, Zephyr, GreenHopper, Confluence, Team Calendars, HipChat, Git, Bamboo and Maven
- Cloud deployment project experience would be a bonus.
- Non-functional testing of ESB/Messaging applications.
- Supporting the definition of service contracts and creation of service design/catalogue documents.
Please email your current CV through for initial consideration stating your work availability and expectations on rate.
If your experience matches the job requirements, you will receive a call from one of our experienced Consultants who will discuss the opportunity with you in greater detail, and who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We always endeavour to respond to every application. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.