Mudiam Inc. offers product development and upgrades to existing products in several areas like Dot net, Java, Microsoft technology, ASP, VB, various functions involvinf SAP etc.
Mudiam Inc. has been providing in house training for several clients in SAP, QA, Dot Net and other areas for last few years.
Mudiam Inc. has been providing IT services to several clients in last few years and some of the recent accomplishments are provided here.
Project Manager : SAP BI, BW, PI, HANA, Agile, MS Office : Tulsa, OK
9/27/2016 11:44:47 PM
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field
• 5+ years of project management experience (Planning; Organization; Estimating; Directing; Tracking; Controlling; Analyzing; Forecasting; Issues and Risk Management)
• 10+ years in Information Technology with experience in service delivery and/or operations and the demonstrated ability to understand and interpret technical requirements
• Previous technical or project management experience with Business Intelligence (e.g. Business Objects, SAP Business Warehouse),
• Previous technical or project management experience with middleware (e.g. Informatica, SAP PI) or Database Administration
• Previous technical or project management experience with SAP technical (e.g. SAP HANA)
• Hands-on technical application experience to provide guidance to IT solutions analyst and technical architect
• Proven ability to deliver commitments on schedule and within budget and meeting quality acceptance criteria
• Demonstrated expertise with guiding teams through estimating and planning
• Demonstrated ability to lead Agile teams
• Proven vendor people management experience including managing off-shore resourcing
• Demonstrated ability to work through complex issues and problems to reach alignment
• Ability to manage and mitigate risks
• Understanding of all internal and external governing regulations, policies and procedures
• Excellent communication/interpersonal skills for interacting with managers and staff levels
• Proven vendor management experience
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel, SAP