The Everest Consulting Group successfully recruits for all vertical industries including Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical supply-device, Diagnostic, Healthcare Consulting, and IT industries.
Our objectives are:
1. Understanding the assignment completely.
2. Researching the position and the client’s needs.
3. Candidate profiling, identification, recruitment and interview preparation.
4. Coordination of hiring process and salary negotiations.
It is The Everest Consulting Group’s desire is to be viewed as a preferred partner when sourcing talent for the internal business sectors we support.
10/4/2016 11:54:22 PM
Content Strategist / Web Strategist
• The content strategist will work closely with all internal teams involved in the development process.
• Other attributes include a well-rounded knowledge of the Web, as well as a thorough familiarity of leading trends in usability, online marketing and traditional advertising.
• Responsibilities -Inventory and assess the quality of a client's Web site content -Development content strategy documentation -Interact with project team to understand business objectives and user goals -Collaborate on site navigation, labels and content organization
• Collaborate with Creative team to determine the conceptual and copy direction of branding and advertising initiatives
• Work with art directors and designers to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone and style -Repurpose, edit and create site content -Develop content migration / production workflow plan