Addison Group exists to help enable Ideal Connections between talented, motivated professionals and dynamic, successful business organizations. To explain who Addison Group IS, it is important to understand what we are NOT. We’re not an employment agency, talent agency or “headhunter.”
We never refer to people as “human capital” or “headcount.” We're passionate about connecting the best people to create solutions and build careers.
Oracle Oracle DBA : Oracle, DBA, Unix, shell scripting, SQL : Chicago, IL
10/1/2016 7:57:02 AM
Oracle Oracle DBA
Job Requirements REQUIRED: • Bachelor Degree in a computer related field or equivalent work related experience.
PREFERRED: • None
REQUIRED: • 2 years of Oracle and UNIX administration experience.
PREFERRED: • 3 years of Oracle and Unix administration experience. 1 year experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
SKILLS and ABILITIES:
REQUIRED: • Problem analysis skills.
• Project management skills that demonstrate the ability to develop task and test plans for own work.
• Good verbal/written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express ideas clearly and concisely.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in cross functional teams.
• Occasionally work second and third shift and weekends to communicate with local and other Molex entities for system upgrades and maintenance activities.
• Advanced PC skills: word processing, spreadsheet, presentation software and Microsoft project.
• Experience in Oracle database administration.
• Basic Unix Administration commands and shell scripting.
• Ability to be on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
9216 S. Toledo Ave