Addison Group exists to help enable Ideal Connections between talented, motivated professionals and dynamic, successful business organizations. To explain who Addison Group IS, it is important to understand what we are NOT. We’re not an employment agency, talent agency or “headhunter.”
We never refer to people as “human capital” or “headcount.” We're passionate about connecting the best people to create solutions and build careers.
Sr Cognos Developer : Cognos, ETL, BI, Oracle : Dallas, TX
11/12/2016 7:08:09 AM
Sr Cognos Developer
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Three to five years of hands on experience with standard BI development tools, i.e. Cognos Report Studio and Framework Manager.
· Three to five years of experience with relational databases, including Oracle.
· Three to five years' experience developing new and modifying existing reports based on Dimensional Model.
· Experience with networked PC's (3-5 years).
· Experience with Workspace and Workspace advance.
· Experience with graphical user interfaces such as Windows.
· Experience with ad-hoc query tools and data cubes (Cognos preferred).
· Significant problem resolution skills and a customer-service aptitude are required.
· Excellent written and verbal skills. Must be read, write, and speak the English language fluently.
· Possess the ability to understand business processes.
· Able to communicate with non-technical end users and highly technical programmers.
· Must be a self-starter and able to work without supervision.
· Project management experience in a leadership role.
9216 S. Toledo Ave