Linda Rogers & Associates, Inc., LRAI, is a California corporation with headquarters in Folsom, California. LRAI specializes in systems and data processing, program/project management, business analysis, network security, software engineering, and client server technologies on a variety of platforms. Linda Rogers & Associates, Inc. can provide client companies with both contract and full time professionals. Contact LRAI for information about fee schedules and contracting arrangements. LRAI currently holds contracts with the County of Sacramento and the State of California, and is a CMAS (California Multiple Awards Schedule) certified California small business.
Teleprotection Engineer : ISTS networks, EMS/SCADA, SMP : Sacramento, CA
11/17/2016 11:16:22 PM
· BA/BS in Computer Science, Electric or mechanical Engineering. Bachelor's degree may be substituted with three years of experience in IT Telecom or electric substation with credited journeymen certificate.
· Knowledge of substation equipment and components
· Strong understanding of telecommunications and ISTS networks
· Substation safety procedures
· Understanding of NERC and PRC compliance standards
· Ability to manage and complete several projects concurrently, depending on scope and complexity.
· Interprets applicable codes, industry standards and regulations and educates others.
· Can provide thorough analysis of issues and justification of recommendations.