Systems Analyst : C#, VB/ASP.NET, XML, MS Access : Wilmington, DE
1/13/2017 11:47:40 AM
• Knowledge and experience in Information technology, particularly with regard to the intranet, internet and worldwide web.
• Applicants must have a minimum 3-4 years of programming experience in Advanced Visual Basic, ASP, SQL, and associated Microsoft development toolsets including Microsoft Access 2000.
• C# or VB/ASP.NET experience is required.
• Data analysis and design skills including implementing solutions using SQL Server based applications.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate with management and business users.
• Must be organized, detail oriented and have a strong commitment towards the delivery of high quality products.
• Working knowledge of VSS and SharePoint.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience
• 2 - 5 years in an IT Systems/Business Analyst role
• 4+ Years of Programming
• 2+ Years ASP/ VB/NET
• 2+ Years SQL Server/MS Access
• Troubleshooting and debugging skills across layers of an application