Britstan is proactive, rather than reactive in the way we recruit impact talent.We classify impact talent as the top performers in the areas critical to the success of any project:
Functional and System Analysis
Technical Leadership & System Development
Design, Architecture and Modeling
Testing and Implementation
Network Engineer : CCIE, CCNP, CCDE, OSPF, QoS, WAN : Walnut Creek, CA
9/26/2016 11:49:23 PM
Top 3 - 5 Required Skills
· A minimum of 12 years of network and/or telecommunications engineering experience.
· 8 or more years of high-level network planning and design experience
· Must have excellent oral and written skills. Strong documentation and presentation are critical
· Must understand Cisco firewalls appliances and FWSM
· Familiarity with MPLS/BGP, OSPF, QoS, WAN
· Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
· Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
· Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
· Employs expertise as a generalist or specialist. Desired skills
· Previous experience in network services within the health care industry is desirable
· CCIE, CCNP, CCDE, or CCVP Certification