The Everest Consulting Group successfully recruits for all vertical industries including Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical supply-device, Diagnostic, Healthcare Consulting, and IT industries.
Our objectives are:
1. Understanding the assignment completely.
2. Researching the position and the client’s needs.
3. Candidate profiling, identification, recruitment and interview preparation.
4. Coordination of hiring process and salary negotiations.
It is The Everest Consulting Group’s desire is to be viewed as a preferred partner when sourcing talent for the internal business sectors we support.
SharePoint Architect : ASP .NET, SharePoint, SQL, ADFS, SAML : Portland, OR
10/4/2016 11:54:22 PM
- Prefer 8 years or more of related experience.
- Must have demonstrated experience with successful ASP .NET (30%) and SharePoint implementations and development projects (70%).
- Requires leadership and mentoring ability with a commitment to use custom coding as a last resort to solving business problems with SharePoint.
- A working knowledge of servers, network infrastructure, and server operating systems, as well as all major aspects of MOSS 2007, SharePoint Server 2010 and SharePoint Server 2013 including architectural design, web parts development, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint farms.
- Requires in-depth experience with Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, and/or Business Intelligence solutions and technologies in addition to specific experience with InfoPath, Forms Services, Excel Services, Search, Business Data Catalog and Web Services in a variety of business environments.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills and ability to effectively communicate information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
- Ability to manage a cross functional technical team ensuring the completion of project deliverables across technologies.
- Experience in the entire software lifecycle: definition, design, coding, configuration, testing, debugging, installation and ongoing support of software applications including necessary documentation.
- Proficient in AD, SQL, infrastructure, Hyper-V and cloud technologies, ADFS, SAML and supporting services.
- Experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence installation and configurations.
- A detailed working knowledge of middleware, web technologies, and infrastructure enabling applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred or equivalent work experience.