OBRM Developer - Bangalore, Karnataka
10/18/2016 4:02:30 AM
Onsite Thorough in use of pointers , abstract data types, OOAD, efficient programming constructs in C/C.
Must alternatively be thorough in Java / J2EE based development.
2. Should have knowledge of UML
3. Must understand memory and resource management on unix
4. Must be hands on and comfortable on BRM application tier and the cm / dm programming. Must have worked on policy opcodes / Data managers, pipeline manager, IREL, registry, testnap, developer center etc.
5. Must have thorough knowledge of Unix Shell programming, makejobs, efficient in make utility, CRON etc.
6. Conversant with Unit Testing of components developed by developer
7. Proven skills in solving coding problems, low turn around times in fixing critical bugs.
8. Must be able to check-in, check-out, maintain discipline on use of Configuration management systems such as VSS, CVS etc.
9. Min. 2 years of OBRM developement experience
10. Experience in SQL