Business Development Associate : Deerfield, IL
11/10/2016 6:58:50 AM
Business Development Associate
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established and execute business development, offering positioning and sales strategies as a member of the sales team for North America.
• Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
• Personally develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at targeted firms
• Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing. The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
• Work in close collaboration with Fidelis' leadership and technology teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers' business and technology needs.
• Provide support to customers during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
• Support the team's market research and competitive positioning .
• Adhere to all Fidelis Sales, Human Resource, and corporate ethical policies, standards and guidelines.
• Demonstrate strong personal communication and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility and trust.
Skill and Experience Requirements
• Strong hunter profile with a zest of excelling and succeeding
• Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of targeted goals.
• Strong local contact base and access to alumni, local associations, industry associations within the region.
• Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during sales cycles that sometimes can be long
• Thorough command of English, both written and spoken.