Apex Technology Group, Inc. (Apex TGI) focuses on delivering sophisticated technology-enabled solutions to maximize complex business needs. Founded in 2001 and based in Edison, New Jersey; the company has provided successful solutions and services to a variety of industries, ranging from Finance, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals to Telecommunications. The advantage of working with Apex Technology Group, Inc is our level of experience coupled with our familiarity with the market dynamics and latest technologies.
WIRELESS NETWORK ENGINEER : LAN, CCNA, CCNA, IOS : Raleigh, NC
9/26/2016 7:48:13 AM
WIRELESS NETWORK ENGINEER
Requirements: • 5 years of wireless implementation and support
• Advanced 802.11a/b/g network design
• Advanced LAN design
• Implementing and supporting Cisco 1200, 1300, 1400, and 1500 series access points
• Implementing and supporting Cisco 4400 series wireless controllers
• CCNA skill set. CCNA preferred
• Knowledge of wireless encryption and authentication methods
• Ekahau Site Survey software
• Surveying and deploying wireless networks in warehouse and manufacturing environments
• Cisco 6500, 3500, 2900 series switches
• Experience in Linux administration
• Cisco IOS and CLI
• Ability to understand concepts and theory involved in above, and to use this understanding to: architect solutions, develop white papers, and identify root causes for complex technical problems.
• Ability to interface with executives and high-level managers and to provide technical recommendations and advice on technical issues and strategy.
• Ability to write detailed, complex documents for technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to develop, maintain and enhance professional relationships with peers, vendors and customers.
• Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and to deal with conflict / crisis (i.e. realize something is important or will quickly become critical) on large-scale products.
• Commitment to quality and excellence.