The name Integra reflects a combination of what we do - Integrating data and applications - and how we do it - with Corporate and individual Integrity. Our business is founded on and operates with the belief and conviction to treat people including our customers, our employees, and our partners -- Fairly
Applications Specialist : San Jose, CA
9/27/2016 12:16:07 AM
• Responsible for Greenfield individual prospecting and account prospecting while working with all Sales Teams (Enterprise, GovEd, Small Bus, Partners) with strategic account reviews, and calling on key decision makers of medium to Enterprise sized businesses.
• Presenting Integra products and services using a consultative sales approach focusing on Telephony CPE, Managed, Hosted and Data solution application sales.
• Selling value over price in a highly competitive market.
• Vertical market selling experience- to include education, financial services, hospitality, call center, government.
• Develop Strong relationships with assigned customer segment.
• Understand customers current telephony environment and develop solutions to enhance the environment
• Participate in Internal Customer Account Reviews to identify Opportunity within the customer base
• Designs and present solutions of our Managed and Hosted services as well as CPE products.
• Drives the introduction and sale of CPE solutions that complement the INTEGRA core network and services portfolio
• Keep current on specialty products and related industry technologies.
• Actively participate in customer network planning, provide training on emerging technologies and trends that may be important to the customer or sales teams.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communication or Telecommunications preferred and 2-4 years of telecom (including CPE or Hosted equivalent) or data business to business sales; or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.