Edgewater Technology is an innovative technology management consulting firm providing a synergistic blend of premium IT services primarily in the North American market. We provide our clients with a range of business and technology offerings designed to assist them in:
* envisioning and realizing strategic business solutions;
* implementing Corporate Performance Management solutions;
* optimizing business processes to improve the delivery of products and services;
* maximizing and unlocking the value of corporate data assets;
* accessing and leveraging our blend of industry and technology expertise; and
* evaluating and leveraging managed services.
Our primary target is the middle market whose needs span the full spectrum of our offerings. We also provide specialized premium services to divisions of Global 2000 companies. We go to market by vertical industry and currently serve clients in the following industries: Consumer Packaged Goods/Manufacturing; Specialized Financial Services (such as Student Lending, Distressed Debt, and Private Equity), Healthcare (Payor/Managed Care)/Life Sciences; Higher Education; Hospitality; Insurance; Retail; Travel/Entertainment and various Emerging Markets.
With more than a 15-year operating history, Edgewater has focused on five core values that differentiate it from the competition:
* Delivery Excellence;
* Vertical Expertise;
* Technology Excellence;
* Client Focus; and
* Strong Operational Metrics.
Senior Systems Engineer : SAN, SQL, XenApp, Active Directory : Wakefield, MA
10/17/2016 12:01:44 AM
Senior Systems Engineer
• Architect, implement and support complex technology solutions for clients
• Provide remote troubleshooting across a broad range of systems and applications
• Work with Account Manager in recommending and delivering technology solutions to clients
• Design, implementation, and support of Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange2007 environments
• Design, implementation, and support of storage area network (SAN) environments
• Design, implementation, and support of multi-site network infrastructure including firewall, switches, and routers.
• Expert level design, implementation, and support of VMware virtual environments for either server consolidation or virtual desktop
• Design, implementation, and support of multi-server Citrix Presentation XenApp farm
• Design, implementation, and support of Microsoft SQL 2005/2008 environments
• Able to create written communications such as client facing reports and statements of work
• Strong communication skills including the ability to describe technology in layman terms.