Edgewater Technology is an innovative technology management consulting firm providing a synergistic blend of premium IT services primarily in the North American market. We provide our clients with a range of business and technology offerings designed to assist them in:
* envisioning and realizing strategic business solutions;
* implementing Corporate Performance Management solutions;
* optimizing business processes to improve the delivery of products and services;
* maximizing and unlocking the value of corporate data assets;
* accessing and leveraging our blend of industry and technology expertise; and
* evaluating and leveraging managed services.
Our primary target is the middle market whose needs span the full spectrum of our offerings. We also provide specialized premium services to divisions of Global 2000 companies. We go to market by vertical industry and currently serve clients in the following industries: Consumer Packaged Goods/Manufacturing; Specialized Financial Services (such as Student Lending, Distressed Debt, and Private Equity), Healthcare (Payor/Managed Care)/Life Sciences; Higher Education; Hospitality; Insurance; Retail; Travel/Entertainment and various Emerging Markets.
With more than a 15-year operating history, Edgewater has focused on five core values that differentiate it from the competition:
* Delivery Excellence;
* Vertical Expertise;
* Technology Excellence;
* Client Focus; and
* Strong Operational Metrics.
Sr AX Production Consultant : Boston, MA
10/17/2016 12:01:44 AM
Sr AX Production Consultant
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
• Minimum 3 years experience in an ERP Software environment
• Minimum of 2 years in AX
• Full life cycle implementation experience in version 2012
• Excellent organizational, decision making, human relations and communications skills.
• Certified in AX Production 2012 a plus
• Candidate can live anywhere in the US
• US Citizen or Green Card holder