Edgewater Technology is an innovative technology management consulting firm providing a synergistic blend of premium IT services primarily in the North American market. We provide our clients with a range of business and technology offerings designed to assist them in:
* envisioning and realizing strategic business solutions;
* implementing Corporate Performance Management solutions;
* optimizing business processes to improve the delivery of products and services;
* maximizing and unlocking the value of corporate data assets;
* accessing and leveraging our blend of industry and technology expertise; and
* evaluating and leveraging managed services.
Our primary target is the middle market whose needs span the full spectrum of our offerings. We also provide specialized premium services to divisions of Global 2000 companies. We go to market by vertical industry and currently serve clients in the following industries: Consumer Packaged Goods/Manufacturing; Specialized Financial Services (such as Student Lending, Distressed Debt, and Private Equity), Healthcare (Payor/Managed Care)/Life Sciences; Higher Education; Hospitality; Insurance; Retail; Travel/Entertainment and various Emerging Markets.
With more than a 15-year operating history, Edgewater has focused on five core values that differentiate it from the competition:
* Delivery Excellence;
* Vertical Expertise;
* Technology Excellence;
* Client Focus; and
* Strong Operational Metrics.
HFM Lead Consultants : MS Project, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word : Wakefield, MA
1/13/2017 12:08:20 PM
HFM Lead Consultants
- Four-year college degree in fields such as Accounting, Business, Finance, Information Systems, Mathematics, or CIS, or equivalent work experience.
- One year of full time experience (or equivalent) working directly with one or more of Hyperion Solutions' products (especially Hyperion Financial Management)
- One year or more of full time work experience and/or six months of full time experience working as an administrator or power user with one or more of Hyperion Solutions' products (especially Hyperion Financial Management).
- Extensive experience with MS Project, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Internet Explorer
This position may require travel to out-of-town clients, and applicant must be willing to travel up to 80%.
Additional Qualifications Preferred:
- One year or more of full time consulting work experience and/or one year of full time experience working as an administrator or power user with one or more of Hyperion Solutions' products (especially Hyperion Financial Management).