Edgewater Technology is an innovative technology management consulting firm providing a synergistic blend of premium IT services primarily in the North American market. We provide our clients with a range of business and technology offerings designed to assist them in:
* envisioning and realizing strategic business solutions;
* implementing Corporate Performance Management solutions;
* optimizing business processes to improve the delivery of products and services;
* maximizing and unlocking the value of corporate data assets;
* accessing and leveraging our blend of industry and technology expertise; and
* evaluating and leveraging managed services.
Our primary target is the middle market whose needs span the full spectrum of our offerings. We also provide specialized premium services to divisions of Global 2000 companies. We go to market by vertical industry and currently serve clients in the following industries: Consumer Packaged Goods/Manufacturing; Specialized Financial Services (such as Student Lending, Distressed Debt, and Private Equity), Healthcare (Payor/Managed Care)/Life Sciences; Higher Education; Hospitality; Insurance; Retail; Travel/Entertainment and various Emerging Markets.
With more than a 15-year operating history, Edgewater has focused on five core values that differentiate it from the competition:
* Delivery Excellence;
* Vertical Expertise;
* Technology Excellence;
* Client Focus; and
* Strong Operational Metrics.
Business Development Manager : Miami, FL
10/17/2016 12:01:45 AM
Business Development Manager
Identify key opportunities and facilitate sales meetings
• Work with clients/prospects to craft innovative solutions to address client problems and issues
• Engage executive level clients in discussions around our solutions impact on their business model and strategy
• Meet with key clients, prospects and partners, assisting project teams with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals
• Deliver sales presentations to key clients in coordination with project delivery teams and marketing team
• Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
Must have 5- 10 years of overall selling experience, including experience in selling professional services with a consultative and/or solution selling background. Must have a proven track record of selling strategic/technical consulting and custom application development services as well as training in solution selling (we are not looking for a sales background in product or staff augmentation).