Edgewater Technology is an innovative technology management consulting firm providing a synergistic blend of premium IT services primarily in the North American market. We provide our clients with a range of business and technology offerings designed to assist them in:
* envisioning and realizing strategic business solutions;
* implementing Corporate Performance Management solutions;
* optimizing business processes to improve the delivery of products and services;
* maximizing and unlocking the value of corporate data assets;
* accessing and leveraging our blend of industry and technology expertise; and
* evaluating and leveraging managed services.
Our primary target is the middle market whose needs span the full spectrum of our offerings. We also provide specialized premium services to divisions of Global 2000 companies. We go to market by vertical industry and currently serve clients in the following industries: Consumer Packaged Goods/Manufacturing; Specialized Financial Services (such as Student Lending, Distressed Debt, and Private Equity), Healthcare (Payor/Managed Care)/Life Sciences; Higher Education; Hospitality; Insurance; Retail; Travel/Entertainment and various Emerging Markets.
With more than a 15-year operating history, Edgewater has focused on five core values that differentiate it from the competition:
* Delivery Excellence;
* Vertical Expertise;
* Technology Excellence;
* Client Focus; and
* Strong Operational Metrics.
Project Manager : Wakefield, MA
11/27/2016 10:38:42 PM
Minimum of 8-10 years in the Healthcare industry. Prior consulting experience strongly preferred. Experience in the definition, planning, delivery and management of technology-based solutions. Excellent business judgment and analytic skills required. Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to relate well to and influence management teams of portfolio companies.