We owe our steady growth to our zeal for customer satisfaction and our preference to partner more deeply with fewer clients. Because we provide the same — or better — quality of service as the larger IT consulting firms, our clients benefit in the following areas:
Accountability. We guarantee satisfaction. Accountability for a job well done is an integral part of our mission. We maintain relationships long after a project is completed.
Consultants qualified by expertise and ethics. Our consultants have excellent interpersonal skills and strong work ethics. ISG consultants have a successful track record working with Fortune 500 companies and are valued for their technical acumen.
Value Pricing and Flexibility. We have made our mark by bringing the best together to help our customers get the job done. If the budget is tight, ISG guarantees the lowest rates possible and offers financial arrangements such as deferred billing and the potential for free resources.
Extreme Customer Support. Proactive customer service is a key component of our success. We monitor the progress of on-site consultants and projects in order to quickly respond to client needs and concerns.
Edifecs Mapper : HIPAA, XML, XSLT, XES, XEngine : Arlington, TX
10/4/2016 11:35:03 PM
- Edifecs (v 7.0.8 and higher) configuration
- XEngine Service (XES), and XEngine Server
- Configuration, set-up, and installation using Edifecs.
- Creating detailed requirements from a Developer perspective, low level design at the component level for different healthcare HIPAA transactions. XML / XSLT code writing and XML parsing. Code deployments, and automatic builds.
- Strong communication skills.
- Java/Java script and Groovy proficiency
- Knowledge of Linux environment (commands)
- Good troubleshooting abilities
Desired Skill or Knowledge:
- Edifecs Routing (EAM)
Need to have a full understanding of EDI, how to help users determine their mapping specifications/requirements, code in java script and groovy to handle the customization that might be needed, create Edifecs routes, agreements, and configure relationships. All this is part of setting up a new account in Edifecs so that data is translated and validated per requirements/specifications and is processed (flows) to all the appropriate applications.
799 Roosevelt Road
Building 4, Suite 109