Since its inception, FuzeHR Solutions has established itself as a unique and important player in the Canadian market. With a growing reputation as a one-stop boutique for all your human resource needs, we provide you with a full range of services, from a variety of staffing solutions to payroll management, from change and process improvement to sales force training and consulting. Choose from a wealth of staffing solutions to best fit your enterprise, from permanent placement, temporary help, temporary-to-permanent placement, and long-term & contract help.
Software Test Engineer Automation : Java, C#, C++, Python, Ruby, bash, PowerShell : Vancouver, BC
10/6/2016 12:29:46 AM
Software Test Engineer Automation
Required Skills and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree with a major in Computer Science or a degree in a related discipline plus work experience demonstrating equivalent knowledge.
- 2+ years' experience as a software test engineer writing software to test large-scale enterprise or commercial web applications. Experience as a software engineer in a similar environment is acceptable in lieu.
- Experience writing software in either compiled languages (e.g., Java, C#, C++), dynamic languages (e.g., Python, Ruby) or scripting languages (e.g., bash, PowerShell) for Linux and/or Windows.
- Experience using automated test execution frameworks/tools.
- Experience testing REST services and browser-based applications.
- Experience working with DBMS's such as MySQL or SQL Server.
The Following Skills and Experience are a Plus:
- Experience with agile software development processes.
- Experience testing software with very high performance, availability, security and scalability requirements.
- Experience with public infrastructure-as-a-service and platform-as-a-service offerings.
- Experience as a software engineer.
- Experience constructing automated bui