Senior Software Engineer : C#, WPF, WCF, LINQ, ASP.NET : Woburn, MA
11/24/2016 10:26:40 PM
Senior Software Engineer
Design and develop advanced planning of software solutions in .NET environment
Work in a dynamic Agile/Scrum based environment.
A track record of designing and developing high-quality, robust software using some of the following: C#, WPF, WCF, LINQ, Rx extensions, ASP.NET.
Play a hands-on role as part of an engineering team and interest to learn Mobile development
Demonstrate passion about building high quality software, love solving problems and facing new challenges.
Be a proactive communicator who enjoys working closely with creative and technical peers.
Play a lead role in this effort and mentor junior team members.
· A minimum of a Bachelor of Science in a related engineering discipline (ie. Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, etc.).
· Minimum of 4 years of professional experience developing software applications in .NET environments.
· The qualified candidate must have experience with Object Oriented design using C++, C# and/or Java.
· Previous experience working in a team with more and less experienced engineers.
· This person must be able to work in a fast paced environment and support unscheduled events.
· This person must be a self-starter and highly motivated.
· Qualified candidates should be comfortable working with research and development as well as engineering and production personnel.