Global Touchpoints , Inc.(www.touchpointsinc.com) is an IT Solutions Company that delivers business and technology solutions. Our fast growing team develops innovative POINT SOLUTIONS to address business challenges. The primary approach to accelerated deployment of technologies is our reusable platforms and building blocks that enable rapid development and deployment of point solutions. With flexibility to develop, integrate and deploy on-site or off-site, our delivery model provides high value to our clients. We are rapidly expanding and are seeking qualified individuals to join our passionate and highly driven team as we develop point solutions to various industry domains.
1/6/2017 12:24:29 PM
Core Java Lead
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 10 years experience building scalable ecommerce applications or mobile software
• 10+ years of experience developing scalable, high performing and robust J2EE applications
• Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins/Hudson/CruiseControl/Maven).
• Hands on experience in Big Data applications.
• Strong experience in building highly scalable J2EE applications.
• Strong foundation in caching and databases.
• Strong foundation in core design patterns and software architecture principles.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• Good understanding of clean, functional design (alignment grids, navigational schemes, appropriate placement and spacing)
• Ability to rapidly create functional prototypes
• Expertise in design / developing platform components like caching, messaging, event processing, automation, transformation and tooling frameworks.
• Experience with building scalable, high performing and robust Java applications.
• Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, Gerrit, PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, Emma, Cobertura, JIRA, etc))).
• Experience and passion to work in a fast paced Agile environment, delivering functional features in small time durations.
• Expertise with some or all of Apache, JBoss / Tomcat, JMS or other application servers like WebLogic, etc.
• Knowledge of databases - SQL (Oracle) and NoSQL (Cassandra, CouchDB, etc.).
• Knowledge of workflow management