Magna Systems International Inc (MAGNA) is a decade experienced end-to-end IT solutions provider based in Michigan and offering Enterprise IT Applications development (Onsite, Offsite and Offshore) and Consulting solutions to several Fortune 2000 Clients and Integrators nationwide.
Software Engineer : Rochester Hills, MI
2/16/2017 11:18:30 PM
• Embedded software development for 16 bit and 32 bit micro-controllers.
• C code software development experience with tools and environments for multiple micro-controllers such as MPC55xx PowerPC, S12/X, ST7, ST9, Microchip PICs, TI DSP
• Hands on knowledge and experience in the software development of systems for some or all of the following:
o Working knowledge of Digital Signal Processing
o Experience programming in C and Assembly Language
o Experience with PFC, DC/DC, AC/DC algorithms
o Experience with control loops theory and tuning
o Experience with Power Electronics, specifically power converters
o Power distribution, high voltage and high power embedded electronic systems
• Knowledge of understanding and experience with implementing requirements for an OBD module.
• Knowledge of CPU's, DSP's, Flash/ROM/RAM and other chips that are used in Embedded Control systems
• Knowledge and experience in implementing and integrating Automotive Vehicle Networks (CAN and/or LIN) embedded software for various OEMs
• Expertise in using CAN based tools such as CANalyzer, CANoe, CANape, neoVI, etc.
• Experience using a disciplined software development process based on CMM or CMMi process model.
• Software Configuration Management tool experience.
• Excellent communication and inter personal skills required. There will be many team, and customer meetings to discuss issues and the project status. This person must work well with other engineers, technical specialists and program managers in a team environment.
• Self-motivation, tenacity, organization and determination are very useful in this position.