Magna Systems International Inc (MAGNA) is a decade experienced end-to-end IT solutions provider based in Michigan and offering Enterprise IT Applications development (Onsite, Offsite and Offshore) and Consulting solutions to several Fortune 2000 Clients and Integrators nationwide.
Financial Analyst : Auburn Hills, MI
11/20/2016 11:40:41 PM
• Prepare global consolidation reporting on engineering and group office costs.
• Manage cash activities.
• Prepare monthly journal entries to be posted in local ERP system as required.
• Prepare the audit support schedules and complete the Controllers Audit file as required. (yearly)
• Assist with Engineering Project tracking and engineering time tracking systems.
• Review and obtain approval of invoices for payment through Accounts Payable.
• Review departmental expense reports.
• Assist with the completion of other monthly closing activities as required.
• Assist with the completion of the various quarterly and business plan reporting schedules.
• Assist with consolidate function in corporate Hyperion system as required.
• Practice and maintain integrity while following Magna's Charter and Constitution.
• Create a positive work environment by demonstrating and sharing functional / technical knowledge.
• Develop and maintain a cooperative working relationship with internal and external customers.
• Promote and seek excellence in all aspects of business.
• Comply with the designated ISO / TS 16949 responsibilities, Health and Safety rules and practices, Magna Electronics policies, procedures, and practices.
• Treat everyone with dignity, trust, and respect.
• Other duties as assigned by management.