Headquartered in Mumbai with over 350 professionals worldwide, Melstar is a complete provider of Application Management services and solutions.
Established in 1986, we focus on servicing the Banking, Insurance, Government and IT domains. We undertake systems and application management activities, offer specialist technology centers and a highly cost-effective virtual development environment as part of our offshore operations in India.
We believe in a philosophy of ethical and transparent business practices with all customers, vendors and employees to build long-term relationships based on mutual trust and benefit. We are proud to have global companies like IBM, Citibank, Lloyds and Barclays as our customers.
Melstar's software facilities are assessed at SEI-CMM Level III and ISO 9001 certification. There is a road map to reach Level V within the next 12 months.
Senior Cold Fusion Developer - Bangalore
10/12/2016 6:02:37 AM
Senior Cold Fusion Developer
Strong problem-solving skills, with an ability to isolate complex issues and communicate them effectively.
- Experience with web servers and application servers, preferably on Unix
- Good experience in following web technologies: CFML, CF Frameworks, Java
- Strong relational database skills, preferably with MS SQL Server and/or Oracle with PL/SQL. Should be proficient in writing SQL queries, stored procedure, functions and triggers
- Proven ability to deliver complex, high-quality modules on-time.
- Experience with unit testing of software modules prior to QA delivery to ensure high quality.
- Ability to discuss with managers architects and peers on tactical topics such integration of e-commerce applications with back-end enterprise core business systems, JMS messaging, application availability and response times.
- Experience working with Scrum teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Five plus years of web development and programming experience with at least one year worked as Lead engineer
- Experience with development of ColdFusion applications.
- Experience with XML, XSLT, REST, Web Services and related technologies.