Zolon Tech Solutions Inc., is a leading, minority-owned IT services company that helps its clients maximize their investments in technology and achieve sustainable IT performance. Founded in 1998, Zolon is headquartered in the technology corridor of the Washington D.C. metropolitan area and maintains field offices in Chicago, Dallas and New York and a Global Delivery Center in Hyderabad, India. Zolon delivers its Technology Solutions and Consulting Services through a Flexible Engagement Model™ that facilitates best-of-breed provisioning of IT services that align with the businesses they support.
The Company’s customer-centric approach and ability to ramp up project teams quickly has resulted in strategic client relationships across a broad range of industries, including Communications, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, and Supply Chain. Zolon’s value proposition takes organizations beyond mere labor arbitrage and “quick-fix” cost cutting. Our focus is on knowledge arbitrage with which we enable flexible delivery, operational optimization and talent on-demand for our clients.
WEB EDITOR / WEB DESIGNER : HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, UI : OWINGS MILLS, MD
10/4/2016 11:42:02 PM
WEB EDITOR / WEB DESIGNER
1. Bachelor*s degree required with a minimum of three to five years of website content management experience and experience in writing, editing for web audiences.
2. Previous web content management is required and corporate communications or other related experience is a plus.
3. Must be proficient in with web development software and coding, specifically Dreamweaver, Adobe Professional, HTML, and CSS.
4. Understands core web site functionality and UI to help lead recommendations for new website pages and updates to navigation based on server logs, web analytics, business needs and site
5. Must have the ability to work independently to manage multiple projects while keeping content owners informed of the progress of their general web edits and aware of any potential problems.
6. Must be able to think globally and understand how content impacts on one area may impact other areas of our ancillary sites.
7. Knowledge of PCs, networks and the Internet
8. Experience with managing digital media, including web-based video, audio files is a plus.
9. Familiarity with content management systems (Macromedia Contribute, SharePoint, Team Site, Documentum, etc.) is required.
10. Familiarity with wireframing software and video editing software a plus.
11. Proficiency in the MS Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel.
12. The ability to communicate challenges in a non-technical manner to internal content/business owners is important.
13. Outstanding interpersonal skills, prioritization skills and excellent attention to detail.