Zolon Tech Solutions Inc., is a leading, minority-owned IT services company that helps its clients maximize their investments in technology and achieve sustainable IT performance. Founded in 1998, Zolon is headquartered in the technology corridor of the Washington D.C. metropolitan area and maintains field offices in Chicago, Dallas and New York and a Global Delivery Center in Hyderabad, India. Zolon delivers its Technology Solutions and Consulting Services through a Flexible Engagement Model™ that facilitates best-of-breed provisioning of IT services that align with the businesses they support.
The Company’s customer-centric approach and ability to ramp up project teams quickly has resulted in strategic client relationships across a broad range of industries, including Communications, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, and Supply Chain. Zolon’s value proposition takes organizations beyond mere labor arbitrage and “quick-fix” cost cutting. Our focus is on knowledge arbitrage with which we enable flexible delivery, operational optimization and talent on-demand for our clients.
Pega PRPC System Architect : XML, XSLT, HTML, AJAX, Web services, JDBC, JMS, J2EE : Owings Mills, MD
1/5/2017 8:56:21 PM
Pega PRPC System Architect
* 7 or more years experience in Pega Systems PRPC (6.1 or above) BPM Solution development. Pega Certified System Architect for PRPC version 5 or later a big plus
* Experience in using and building PRPC frameworks for reuse, using Pega Connectors and Services for integration, PRPC tools PAL, Tracer, Security Model, Access Groups, UI Portals, Log Analyzer,
* Must have significant experience in J2EE applications development using EJBs, Web services, JSPs, JDBC, JMS, etc.
* Must have significant experience using thin client development using XML, XSLT, Style sheets, HTML, AJAX, Web services, etc .
* Should have hands-on experience with XML processing for SOAP and Web sphere Web services etc.
* Must have hands-on experience with deploying on Web sphere Application Server; should be familiar with Web sphere administration console and other Web sphere components
* Must have working knowledge of SQL, preferably on Oracle.
* Should be familiar with the architecture of Web sphere MQ - Queue Manager, Queues, Channels, messages, message persistence, queue listeners etc.
* Should have experience in message processing design patterns such as synchronous/asynchronous request-response, fire and forget etc on Web sphere MQ/JMS.
* Should be conceptually familiar with document management, imaging, capture etc.
* Health Insurance Industry specific certification preferred.