Zolon Tech Solutions Inc., is a leading, minority-owned IT services company that helps its clients maximize their investments in technology and achieve sustainable IT performance. Founded in 1998, Zolon is headquartered in the technology corridor of the Washington D.C. metropolitan area and maintains field offices in Chicago, Dallas and New York and a Global Delivery Center in Hyderabad, India. Zolon delivers its Technology Solutions and Consulting Services through a Flexible Engagement Model™ that facilitates best-of-breed provisioning of IT services that align with the businesses they support.
The Company’s customer-centric approach and ability to ramp up project teams quickly has resulted in strategic client relationships across a broad range of industries, including Communications, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, and Supply Chain. Zolon’s value proposition takes organizations beyond mere labor arbitrage and “quick-fix” cost cutting. Our focus is on knowledge arbitrage with which we enable flexible delivery, operational optimization and talent on-demand for our clients.
Sr. MS Access Developer : Oracle, SQL, VBA, MS Access : Minneapolis, MN
11/17/2016 11:09:29 PM
Sr. MS Access Developer
• Ability to define, document and validate business and technical requirements. Professional communication skills
• Build Access based application with against Oracle / SQL Server sources.
• Strong understanding of relational database concepts, standards and generally accepted practices.
• 5 to 10+ year writing VBA at and intermediate to expert level.
• Experience with file parsing, Screen Scrapings, using API's, and writing pass-through queries.
• Performs detailed analysis of complex business processes and requirements and proposes solutions
• Analyze the existing access applications and enhance as required by Business Users
• Provide technical support / assistance for the modules developed
• Ability to integrate Access with other platforms and data sources.
• Strong troubleshooting / problem solving skills.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to help negotiate priorities, and to resolve conflicts among database stakeholders. lities of the position