Zolon Tech Solutions Inc., is a leading, minority-owned IT services company that helps its clients maximize their investments in technology and achieve sustainable IT performance. Founded in 1998, Zolon is headquartered in the technology corridor of the Washington D.C. metropolitan area and maintains field offices in Chicago, Dallas and New York and a Global Delivery Center in Hyderabad, India. Zolon delivers its Technology Solutions and Consulting Services through a Flexible Engagement Model™ that facilitates best-of-breed provisioning of IT services that align with the businesses they support.
The Company’s customer-centric approach and ability to ramp up project teams quickly has resulted in strategic client relationships across a broad range of industries, including Communications, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, and Supply Chain. Zolon’s value proposition takes organizations beyond mere labor arbitrage and “quick-fix” cost cutting. Our focus is on knowledge arbitrage with which we enable flexible delivery, operational optimization and talent on-demand for our clients.
Java/J2EE Developer : Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, JDBC, Java Servlets, AJAX : Owings Mills, MD
2/14/2017 11:29:19 PM
A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field is required.
• A minimum of 8 years of IT and business/systems background.
• Min. 5 to 6 years of experience with Portals and Web technologies
• Three years of experience influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders and providing technical consultation to matrixed teams.
• Maintenance and support experience, and detailed/comprehensive understanding of the Portals and Web Platforms (WebSphere Portals) or similar enterprise application
• Hands-on experience with the following Portals and Web technologies:
• Experience with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) such as IBM WebSphere DataPower or TIBCO
• Experience with Rules Engine, understanding /experience integrating one in a solution
• Hands on experience with Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, JDBC, Java Servlets and AJAX
• Wde breadth of knowledge across many Java Open-Source technologies including Ant, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, XML parser technology, JUnit and HTTPUnit
• Hands on experience to deploy J2EE applications on different platform (like JBoss, WebLogic or WebSphere)
• In-depth knowledge of databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server and DB2)
• Experience in supporting a broad range of technologies and application platforms, including but not limited to: PEGA, TIBCO, WebSphere Application Server and WebSphere Portal Server, JAVA, strong knowledge of open source technologies, knowledge of document management and document generation applications.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills, along with problem-solving, negotiation and decision-making skills to influence management, as well as internal and external partners
• Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor others. Works well with others in an integrated team environment
• Self-motivated, and a problem solver
• Excellent project management skills, with demonstrated track record
• Ability to analyze, understand and effectively communicate between business requirements and technical design and implementation
• Business application life cycle experience
• System development life cycle skills
• Working knowledge of applications being supported
• Working knowledge of platform and technologies supporting the business application