We have been working with the hottest start-ups in the US for the last 11 years. We have developed relationships with several management teams that are building their third or fourth successful companies.
ATD, Software Architect : C, C++, NFV, SDN, SDK : Santa Clara, CA
1/10/2017 11:56:25 AM
ATD, Software Architect
The candidate will be responsible for driving the software architecture for our SDK that supports our high performance multi-core, multi-thread processors using ARM and MIPS ISA.
• You will work with Customers, Chip Architects, Software Architects, and Marketing team during this process.
• You should have had significant experience in all or most of the following: simulation tools, silicon bringup, software architecture, design and development, benchmarking tools, performance analysis,
• Prepare and make presentations and leading discussions internally as well as with customers will be one of the key responsibilities.
• Be able to converse with customers and other third parties effectively on all aspects of software design and performance as it would apply to running their code on our processors.
• Participate in standards organizations as the group's representative and influence decision making.
• Experience with SOC based architectures and relevant technologies such as crypto, storage and networking.
• Define our Open Source Strategy and our solutions for NFV, SDN.
• Design and work on competitive performance optimization and benchmarking tools.
• Work with Third party partners to develop a strategic application roadmap
• Work closely with the chip teams and architecture teams in defining new features for newer versions of silicon REQUIREMENTS:
• Typically requires a BS degree and 18 years of experience, an MS degree and 15 years of experience or a PhD and 12 years of experience or equivalent.
• Knowledge of embedded systems and programming using C, C++.
• Strong knowledge of Linux Kernel, Networking, Storage, Real time operating systems.
• Excellent understanding of performance benchmarks and proven record of performance optimization of application code all the way to the lowest level.
• Excellent understanding of Virtualization, NFV, SDN
• Must possess work experience in at least a couple of the following: semiconductor, security, networking, storage industries.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to work hands-on and develop code when needed. Additional Preferred Qualifications: - Very strong interpersonal skills and influencing skills - Team leadership responsibility preferred - Needs to be capable of working in an environment filled with ambiguity - Exceptional written/oral communication and presentation skills - Able to assume responsibility and be proactive taking initiative to address issues, set direction and meet commitments.