Today’s businesses need better talent management systems to survive and thrive. Legacy Bowes Group is proud to have put together a team of experts in various disciplines who individually and collectively are able to help you develop creative solutions to complex people challenges.
Local expertise, global reach and a comprehensive, full range of recruitment, career services and HR & organizational development services are some of the reasons Legacy Bowes Group has gained a first-class reputation among employers ranging from small owner-operated enterprises to major corporations, in Winnipeg and throughout Manitoba.
LBG not only services corporate business and HR leaders, it services individuals through its career development services (coaching, training) and its active job board (usually with 30 or more positions).
Administrative Assistant : Winnipeg, MB
8/28/2014 1:47:59 PM
No. of vacancies:
Minimum Total Experience:
• Minimum 3 years' related experience (financial/investment services considered an asset)
• Canadian Investment Funds Course (CIFC) or Canadian Securities Course would be a definite asset
• Completion or willingness to complete Exempt Market Products Course
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and computer skills
• Exceptional ability to respond to client needs/inquiries in a professional manner
• Ability to achieve results with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment
• Meticulous attention to detail