Compass Technology Group is an IT recruitment firm, specialized in providing skilled talent on-demand. We connect top professionals with emerging, mid-market and Fortune 500 clients. In a business that is often commoditized, our success comes from an underlying appreciation for the value of human capital and an unparalleled commitment to service excellence.
It can be a daunting task for organizations of all sizes to fill business-critical positions, especially in today’s competitive talent marketplace. At Compass Technology Group, our core expertise is navigating the recruiting lifecycle: helping to define client requirements, identifying and screening qualified resources, facilitating the interview process, and providing ongoing client and consultant service. We bridge the gap between high-priority resource needs and individual career goals.
Allscripts EMR Configuration Analyst : Allscripts, EMR, HL7, ICD : Dallas, TX
4/26/2017 1:08:53 PM
Allscripts EMR Configuration Analyst
• 2+ years experience with Allscripts EMR configuration – Allscripts Touchworks strongly preferred
• 2+ years experience in healthcare with a specific focus on clinical systems
• Allscripts EMR Implementation and configuration experience strongly preferred – Enterprise Base, Order, Documents, Notes, RX+, Charge
• HL7 experience preferred
• Clinical Healthcare operational and technology experience preferred
• Experience with SDLC processes – particularly as those apply to implementation of a packaged solution
• Experience managing and resolving support issues
• Strong knowledge and experience in healthcare. Must have exceptional understanding of the business processes that are used to support urgent care, occupational health, primary care and other services
• Experience in identifying solutions to resolve design issues and to effectively communicate these solutions to the project manager
• Experience with eliciting requirements from business users and stakeholders
• Experience conducting design sessions with key business users and stakeholders
• Experience in translating the results of design sessions into configuration requirements
• Exceptional ability to identify and track issues and drive them to a conclusion
• Experience producing project artifacts to include status reports, business requirements, non-technical design documents, etc.
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Product Suite
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
• Reading Comprehension and complex problem solving
• This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management