COOLSOFT was formed in 2001 with an objective to become a premier Information Technology Service provider. It was formed with a dedication to build a long-term relationship with clients by offering quality services that include providing top quality IT professionals and executing major projects at highly competitive prices.
COOLSOFT's commitment, honesty, reliability and integrity in providing solutions to its clients resulted in long-term relationships. We have created an environment for our clients resulting in improved efficiencies, reduced costs and deliverables ahead of schedule and customer satisfaction.
Our consultants have proven record of planning, designing, developing and maintaining the turnkey projects for major clients in United States and Asia-Pacific regions. Our consultants continuously improve their technical and personal skills through internal and external training's to add value not only for us, but also for our clients.
COOLSOFT can achieve reduced application life cycle costs, improved quality and enhanced performance on its engagements with their highly experienced and motivated personnel.
COOLSOFT by providing committed services to its clients has increased its revenues over 9 million dollars in year 2007.
CICS System Programmer : HTML coding, DB2, SQL, RACF, CICS, TMON : Lincoln, NE
1/4/2017 12:21:29 PM
CICS System Programmer
* Bachelor's degree in IT or related field of study.
* Experience with CICS TS v4.1 or higher.
* Experience with supporting web-based CICS applications.
* Experience with HTML coding.
* Experience with DB2 databases.
* Experience with SQL coding.
* Experience with RACF within CICS Systems environment.
* Experience with CICSPlex environments.
* Experience with CICS Explorer.
* Experience coding CICS COBOL programs.
* Experience with any of the following third party software: TMON, Kodak KMS, CICSVR, IPCP-Plus/MVS, DRS, and ERI/CICS. * Experience with mentoring other CICS Systems Programmers.