IntaPeople have been based in the centre of Cardiff since 1994, since when we have been providing a wide range of IT Professionals throughout Wales, the UK and Europe.
We provide all types of IT staff, permanent or contract, to all types of company but have also continued to grow throughout quieter times by expanding our team to specialise in other key areas such as SAP, Cisco and the financial services sector.
IntaPeople are also corporate members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and an S-Cat approved supplier.
In 2000 we were recognised as the winner of the "2000 Wales fast growth 50 Project" sponsored by the Western Mail, KPMG and BT.
Technical Business Analyst (ETL, AbIntio) - London
11/9/2016 1:00:04 AM
Technical Business Analyst
The successful applicant will have a can do attitude and strong work ethic.
· Excellent communications skills and the ability to liaise with people effectively at all levels.
· Information Management project experience
· Full life cycle project experience
· Ability to understand and translate requirements into solutions
· A pro-active individual with demonstrable project experience.
· Excellent documentation skills
· A good relevant degree
Desirable technical Skills:
· Abinitio Software experience
· Related ETL or Datawarehouse technology
· MS Stack (MS SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
· Strong PowerPivot skills
Please apply with an up to date CV if you have the required skills and experience.