PrideVel believes in consultative selling. Each member of PrideVel's senior management team has delivered complex industry solutions in their respective areas of expertise to Fortune1000 and Government organizations.
10/12/2016 4:53:14 AM
Back-End Java Developer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong object-oriented programming and design experience, including Java.
- Top notch experience with relational database systems and SQL.
- Practical experience providing and consuming RESTful web services, SOAP, XML-RPC, and JSON.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant or Maven.
- Familiarity with JUNIT and Mocking Framework
- Familiarity with JENKINS CI and SONAR
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Subversion or CVS.
- Experience with NoSQL/BigData solutions is a plus.