Amcom is a leading provider of emergency notification systems, PC/Intelligent Workstation-based attendant console and database solutions, computer telephony integration (CTI), speech recognition, paging management, messaging, and web-enabled applications.
Services Engineer : iDrac, IMM, ILO, VM Vsphere : Eden Prairie, MN
11/17/2016 11:08:38 PM
- 2+ years of previous experience required in server setup or a related field
- Customer Service oriented with prior experience in computer terminology and practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a variety of computer software products on a personal computer
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain a pleasant manner in stressful situations
- Ability to provide guidance to team members and to take criticism when appropriate
- Demonstrates strong energy— performing when schedules, deliverables, or customers require it
- Effective leadership skills and ability to work within a team
- Demonstrated understanding of impact of current, new, and proposed product features
- Understanding of new system implementation and installation processes
- Ability to travel around 25%
- Willing to identify, own, and solve problems independently and as part of a team.
- Strives to become a self-directed, productive team member, serving as a positive agent of change
- Internal Parts required for communications i.e. Dialogic, Port Expansion, modem cards
- Drivers for IBM, Dell, HP: to be applied prior to OS deployment
- Dell, IBM, HP Support: Certification for replacement parts dispatch.
- Remote System access requirements; VMware
- Remote System builds: Hardware, Remote Management Utilities, i.e. iDrac, IMM, ILO
- Access via Enexity, CiscoVPN, WebEx
- Access to VM Vsphere and ISOs