Optiontown is a pioneer in the world of travel options and has developed ground-breaking patented post-ticket purchase technologies based on the extensive research on mass optimization at MIT, Boston. Without investment or launching IT infrastructure, the travel providers and transport operators can generate up to 5-7% incremental revenues, while simultaneously enhancing utility for their customers. Optiontown vision is to develop unique travel options that can help optimize value for both travelers and travel providers. Our people come from a wide range of backgrounds with a common goal of excellence. Optiontown is headquartered in Massachusetts, USA and operates branches in Europe and India.
Optiontown models are customer-driven, designed to
- enhance travelers' value and satisfaction by:
* Offering brand-new, customized travel options
* Addressing constantly changing travel needs
* Rewarding advantageous travel purchase behaviors
- help travel industry companies (airlines, hotels, car rental, trains, ...) improve their business performance by:
* Generating incremental revenues
* Enhancing customer satisfaction and value
* Increasing load factor
* Decreasing operational costs
Current partners are
AirAsia X, Aeromexico, Corsairfly, Cyprus Airways, airBaltic, SAS, FireFly, Blue1, Air India, Arik Air, Malaysia Airlines, Spicejet
Email Process Executive | Delhi/Ncr, Delhi
11/25/2016 1:15:01 AM
Email Process Executive
Respond to customer inquiries and problem escalations.
Reproduce customer issues and escalate product bugs
Provide excellent customer service to our customers
Escalate all critical customer issues to appropriate management levels.
Should have experience in handling team
Should have Experience in international BPO as team leader
Chat Support is preferable
Responsible for the team performance, SLA etc.
Candidate have minimum 1-2yrs in team handling
Kishan Dev Singh