Optiontown is a pioneer in the world of travel options and has developed ground-breaking patented post-ticket purchase technologies based on the extensive research on mass optimization at MIT, Boston. Without investment or launching IT infrastructure, the travel providers and transport operators can generate up to 5-7% incremental revenues, while simultaneously enhancing utility for their customers. Optiontown vision is to develop unique travel options that can help optimize value for both travelers and travel providers. Our people come from a wide range of backgrounds with a common goal of excellence. Optiontown is headquartered in Massachusetts, USA and operates branches in Europe and India.
Optiontown models are customer-driven, designed to
- enhance travelers' value and satisfaction by:
* Offering brand-new, customized travel options
* Addressing constantly changing travel needs
* Rewarding advantageous travel purchase behaviors
- help travel industry companies (airlines, hotels, car rental, trains, ...) improve their business performance by:
* Generating incremental revenues
* Enhancing customer satisfaction and value
* Increasing load factor
* Decreasing operational costs
Current partners are
AirAsia X, Aeromexico, Corsairfly, Cyprus Airways, airBaltic, SAS, FireFly, Blue1, Air India, Arik Air, Malaysia Airlines, Spicejet
DBA | Delhi/Ncr, Delhi
10/18/2016 3:50:47 AM
Administration, performance monitoring, tuning, reporting, and root cause analysis
Management, Implement, maintain database design, creation, backups and recovery
Able to manage the Oracle Database environments for multiple application.
Needs to be part of 24x7 production on call rotation plan
Should be able to work as Independent Resource
Good Understanding of Linux Operating system
Good Understanding of Install, configure and maintain Oracle Standalone databases.
Kishan Dev Singh