iBASEt is a leading provider of integrated, paperless solutions for complex Manufacturing and Maintenance Process Management (MPM). iBASEt provides turnkey solutions by combining Solumina® with the implementation, training and support services needed to make every implementation and deployment successful. Solumina® is targeted at customers in the Aerospace & Defense, Industrial Equipment, Medical Equipment/Device and Electronics vertical markets. Solumina® customers consist of industry leaders like United Technologies Corporation (Pratt & Whitney and Sikorsky), Northrop Grumman, BWX Technologies, Lockheed Martin and Parker Hannifin.
Program Manager : EUCOM, CENTCOM : Tampa, FL
11/20/2016 11:30:16 PM
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• An advanced degree (MA, PhD, etc.) in International Affairs, or related field or Army War College Experience in Joint Military assessments
• An active TS / SCI Clearance Required.
• US military veteran with Command/leadership experience within Special Operations Forces, including group (O-6) and/or SOF command.
• Experience as chief of staff or service planner on a GO/FO joint or service staff
• Experience shall include commanding ASOT Level 3 / HUMINT operations, preferably in a combat environment
• Minimum of 2 years' experience managing major corporate programs as an executive, preferably with at least one year supporting a special operations customer.
• Minimum 1 year experience managing programs for EUCOM and CENTCOM theaters.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment:
• Regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend and move about the facility
• May require some light physical effort
• Usual office working conditions
• May experience various travel schedule and different time zones