Prudential Consulting Inc. is devoted to providing top-notch IT services and global HR services to the North American and global marketplace. Our business philosophy is based on a hands-on approach to building personal relationships with local and international business, which helps account for our success and rapid growth to date.
Prudential Consulting Inc. is a young, dynamic company based in Toronto, Ontario, with offices in Edmonton, Alberta. PCI has alliances with a host of reputable companies spread throughout Canada and we are well represented by our business partners in other major cities of Canada. Prudential Consulting Inc. in partnership with its sister company, Leading System Consultants Inc. provides a host of services to our clients globally. These services are directed at multi-national corporations, and address a number of client-specific IT related and HR needs in various countries of operation
Data Analytics Manager : SPSS, SAS : Newark, NJ
10/12/2016 4:56:38 AM
Data Analytics Manager
• Advanced degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or a quantitative discipline, plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in data analytics, market research, customer knowledge, or consulting.
• Experience analyzing large data sets using statistical software, such as SPSS, SAS, or R, applying a variety of statistical techniques such as regression, discriminant analysis, cluster analysis, CART, and CHAID segmentation.
• Excel and PowerPoint a must. Programming experience strongly desired.
• Prior experience with building custom statistical models, analyzing unstructured data, and/or machine learning highly desirable.
• Prior academic and work experience in Statistics, with exposure to data structures and data visualization.
• Well developed written and oral communication skills, with ability to present and explain data to business managers.
• Strong project management skills / experience managing projects, budgets, and schedules to successful completion.
• Some prior exposure to financial services or insurance industry desired.