Charter Global is a global Information Technology and Solutions provider with more than 12 years of proven track record in gaining customer confidence.
We support our customer needs in Asia-Pacific, Europe and the Americas (North and Latin). Our customers are in a variety of vertical industries: Energy, Finance, Healthcare, Government, Retail, Fulfillment Logistics, Manufacturing and Telecom.
Charter Global has honed the processes, methodologies, tools and functions to deliver software services via a Global Delivery Model which blends in local and remote resources to get the job done - consistently.
Project Manager : Sharepoint : Atlanta, GA
11/17/2016 11:16:46 PM
• Expert knowledge of the project management function with at least 15 years of Program Management Experience, with at least one program delivered exceeding $10million
• Successful end-to-end delivery of large scale and strategic programs
• Demonstrated ability to realize program benefits with proven ability to assess business needs, prioritize accordingly and escalate appropriately.
• Budget management and business case delivery skills
• Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills with demonstrated strength in developing material for and communicating with, reporting to and managing Chief Executive level stakeholders
• Able to deal effectively with ambiguity and to refocus program direction in the face of changing business strategy, environment, issues and challenges
• Experience managing matrix and virtual teams across multiple geographies and functions
• Demonstrated leadership skills and mature judgment and a drive to meet business targets successfully
• 4+ years' experience in process re-engineering to drive efficiencies and streamline workflow.
• Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment.
• Sharepoint experience a plus
• Leadership and Team Development:
o A strong background in management of global team (including remote staff) of 7+ years.
o Adapts to varying team dynamics and fosters cohesion; demonstrated ability to address under-performing team members / dysfunctional team dynamics.
o Able to manage multiple projects with competing priorities across worldwide based talent in multiple time zones.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically. Demonstrated leadership in forming and driving cross-functional teams Sound business judgment, strong analytical thinking, and the ability to influence others.
• Action-oriented and self-disciplined. Ability to clarify and drive project priorities and commitments as well as establish clear chains of project management and accountability across multiple geographic locations.
• Demonstrated ability to prepare materials for and present to large executive forums.
• Demonstrated creativity in problem solving and possess the ability to analyze and propose solutions based on data.
• Ability and willingness for international travel and working with international time zones.
• Ability to multi-task in an environment of competing priorities.
• Well rounded experience and understanding of all functions, including their interrelation and interdependencies.