Scalar USA has wide experience in software quality assurance, which includes system analysis, development of test strategy, test environment readiness check, manual and automation testing using a number of different methodologies and techniques.
Our team consists of certified professionals whose work in automated testing has been appreciated as it has given the desired results to the clients. We believe that Software testing and quality assurance is not something that happens at the end of the development life cycle, but runs parallel with it throughout.
System Engineer : SOA, Linux, Unix, Cloud : Northbrook, IL
1/5/2017 9:05:29 PM
Be a Responsibilities:
Partner with various application, architecture and engineering teams to design and build hardware and software solutions in an Agile development environment, including Mobile applications.
Analyze, interpret and report on Application and Infrastructure Performance and Capacity. Qualifications:
• Mid-level knowledge of Windows, Linux and UNIX, along with Virtualization concepts
• Mid-level understanding of networking, storage and database
• Experience with Mobile application solutions build, deployment and support
• Strong knowledge of development environments, infrastructure and operations supporting Android and IOS-based applications
• Experience with Development Operations, including environment support, deployment, build
• Mid-level understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles and Cloud technologies/concepts
• Self-motivated with ability to work well under pressure, as well as ability to work independently with little direction
• Ability to learn new skills quickly and willingness to challenge oneself
• Ability to work in unstructured environment with lots of ambiguity
• Ability to lead conversations and coordinate activities across multiple internal and external teams
• Strong communication skills with ability to communicate with both technical and business contacts, including ability to translate between these groups
• Strong written communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills, with ability to suggest technical solutions to problems
• Ability to look holistically at solutions (traverse the stack from hardware to application and internal/external services)