Edgewater Technology is a consulting firm that brings a synergistic blend of specialty services to our clients in the areas of business advisory, analytics, data management, and technology. Our services are designed to assist our clients in improving financial and operational performance across their enterprises. We develop business strategies and technology solutions that address their specific needs while providing them with increased competitive advantage.
HFM Lead Consultants : MS Project, MS Access : Wakefield, MA
1/13/2017 12:08:20 PM
HFM Lead Consultants
- Four-year college degree in fields such as Accounting, Business, Finance, Information Systems, Mathematics, or CIS, or equivalent work experience.
- One year of full time experience (or equivalent) working directly with one or more of Hyperion Solutions' products (especially Hyperion Financial Management)
- One year or more of full time work experience and/or six months of full time experience working as an administrator or power user with one or more of Hyperion Solutions' products (especially Hyperion Financial Management).
- Extensive experience with MS Project, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Internet Explorer
This position may require travel to out-of-town clients, and applicant must be willing to travel up to 80%.
Additional Qualifications Preferred:
- One year or more of full time consulting work experience and/or one year of full time experience working as an administrator or power user with one or more of Hyperion Solutions' products (especially Hyperion Financial Management).
- Product certification from Hyperion Solutions in Hyperion Financial Management.
- Dual major, separate, or advanced degrees related to accounting/finance and information technology.
- A professional accounting designation (e.g. CPA, CMA, CGA, CA), advanced degrees (MBA, MFA), and/or other professional designations or certifications (applicable to accounting/finance and information technology).