JRD Systems, Inc. is an information technology services provider of software solutions and human capital needs to leading businesses across the globe. A long time player in the business, the company has helped clients maximize value from deploying their applications across various platforms and vendors.
Oracle Applications Developer : Oracle ADF, PL/SQL, SQL, Java, J2EE, XML : Ann Arbor, MI
11/27/2016 10:42:24 PM
Oracle Applications Developer
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
2. A minimum of six (6) years experience in the Information Technology field
3. A minimum of three (3) years experience with implementation and/or support of Oracle Financials and/or Oracle HR related modules of Oracle E-Business Suite 4. Experience with Oracle database and development tools like PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, OA Framework and/or Oracle ADF, Oracle Discoverer, BI Publisher and Oracle Workflow and AME.
5. Experience in implementing/upgrading to R12.
6. Strong communication and analytical skills.
7. Ability to manage major tasks and small projects with little supervision.
1. Sound Technical knowledge of HRMS Modules, specifically Oracle Advanced Benefits.
2. Experience in developing applications using Java, J2EE and XML