Prudent Software Services provides surpassing IT Consulting, Software Development , QA and Testing services to various types of small and medium businesses.
Prudent has begun operations in 2004 with the mission to provide quality software development, testing, application maintenance, database design & administration, consulting and education services. We have the desire, dedication and the team to grow and evolve into a major IT Consulting and Software Development organization.
10/6/2016 12:15:33 AM
- Produce technical specifications from project requirements.
- Code and test software to meet corporate standards and within acceptable defect tolerances of design specifications.
- Work with and learn one or more vendor software platforms for supporting and creating applications.
- Support and review the work of other developers.
- Properly track progress, effort, issues and resolutions.
- Communicate and document status to project leadership.
- Work with IT and business test groups to support quality and acceptance tests.
- Assign development activities to self and other developers. Track progress of assigned activities.
- Ensure that all code retains logical stability, reliability, confidentiality, and integrity of corporate systems in accordance with corporate policies, procedures and guidelines, taking appropriate actions for all violations. Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- High School Diploma, GED, Equivalent Certification or military experience.
- 5 years of experience in Application Development. Preferred Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience developing applications.
- Experience with multi-tier system design and implementation.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Java.
- Experience writing unit tests and using unit test mocking frameworks.
- Knowledge of automated functional testing tools a plus.
- Experience with Spring Framework and Spring MVC a plus.
- Experience with open source a plus.
- Knowledge of enterprise application design patterns.
- Experience working on an agile team or with Scrum a plus.