IntaPeople have been based in the centre of Cardiff since 1994, since when we have been providing a wide range of IT Professionals throughout Wales, the UK and Europe.
We provide all types of IT staff, permanent or contract, to all types of company but have also continued to grow throughout quieter times by expanding our team to specialise in other key areas such as SAP, Cisco and the financial services sector.
IntaPeople are also corporate members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and an S-Cat approved supplier.
In 2000 we were recognised as the winner of the "2000 Wales fast growth 50 Project" sponsored by the Western Mail, KPMG and BT.
Scrum Master - Wales
10/4/2016 4:08:57 AM
A certified Scrum Master is required to join a highly creative RandD center working with cutting edge technology to create next generation projects. The RandD center is backed by a very large organization that has brought this team together to operate with one of the most impressive tech-stacks in South Wales - This is an unrivalled environment to grow and develop.
As an organization, they specialize in developing and bringing to market, next generation, cutting edge software applications and are now looking to bring a certified scum master to join one of their newest teams. Applicants for this role must have excellent communication skills and will be looking to work in a truly agile team; developers here work in multiple languages so the opportunity to work across project, technology and skill set is simply unparalleled in the South Wales area.
The term Scrum is defined by a flexible, holistic product development strategy where a development team works as a unit to reach a common goal" and this must be reflected in the right applicants approach. If you are a Scrum master looking to work with a forward thinking and cutting edge company then we will be happy to hear from you!
As Scrum Master you will work closely with the technical and development teams to forge strong working relationships. This is a varied role in which applicants will ideally come from a development background as the project is in very early stages, some hands on knowledge may be needed (as the role progresses the role will move to a true scrum master position).
The purpose of this position is to support the team in their day to day project activities building a team culture environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame with an emphasis on problem solving. Other requirements within this role will be to-
* Supervise, manage and lead the Agile process
* Coach teams on SCRUM/Agile
* Coordinate daily activities, resolve impediments and makes sure the Teams are fully functional
* Organise and facilitate meetings (Sprint Planning/Review/Retrospective/Stand-ups)
* Plan and track tasks and activities
* Report progress/challenges to Management
* Manage the documentation of the design and work products
* Planning and working flexibly to a deadline
The Scrum Master must be able to comprehend complex issues and pro-actively propose solutions. The working environment is very dynamic, requiring constant updating of technical knowledge. Any applicants for this will ideally have -
* Experience as a Scrum Master in a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
* Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency ~
* Knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques such as: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing etc