MTC is one of India's leading global HR Consulting firm specializing into multiple facets of HR, Knowledge Services-Trainings & Assessments & Consulting. MTC started operations in 2007 with a vision to set new benchmarks while delivering on niche turnkey assignments in the industry. With time we have evolved to cater to a diverse set of clients spread across different geographies. We constantly strive to maximize our client's ROI (Return on Investment) and work on increasing the top line (Revenue) of the client's business by delivering the best. MTC has reached out to an array of clients with functions such as Recruitments, Consulting & Knowledge Services through its team of young & dynamic professionals.
Devops Architect - New Delhi/ NCR
10/14/2016 2:05:07 AM
New Delhi/ NCR
Role: To work closely with the developers and QA to determine infrastructure requirements, automate provisioning of infrastructure and ensure maintenance.
Champion Test-Driven Development, Agile best-practices, processes, and tools in support of DevOps processes
Drive and champion Continuous Delivery and automation wherever feasible
Collaborate with development, QA, release engineering, operations, site support, and infrastructure teams to maintain high-quality deployment artifacts as products move through entire deployment pipeline
Proactively provide input on infrastructure direction and advise on issues or problems that span across product development to one or more of infrastructure, system level, environment, automation, deployment etc.
Education and experience:
- Relevant experience of at least 9+ years IT infrastructure, networking and/or development
- An understanding of the internals of operations teams and good operations practices (monitoring, recovery, incident management, etc)
- A strong technical foundation in build, release and/or operations
- Experience with a variety of SCM tools (at least one of TFS, SVN, Git, Perforce, Mercurial, etc)
- Strong understanding of software configuration issues and patterns
- Strong experience with Continuous Integration practices and tools (at least one of TFS, TeamCity, CruiseControl, Hudson, etc)
- Expertise with multiple software build tools (at least one of Ant, NAnt, MSBuild, Rake, etc.)
- Requires scripting language experience (at least one of PowerShell, Ruby, Perl, Python, etc) and knowledge of a variety of Operating Systems (at least Windows)
- Experience in and passion for designing and supporting robust build, deployment and configuration management systems complex .Net based applications or products
- Experience with virtualization systems (at least one of VMWare, Xen, etc)
- Experience with database systems (at least one of Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc)
- Experience with cloud computing (at least one of EC2, Google App Engine, Rackspace, etc.)
- Plus if have exposure to infrastructure automation (at least one of Chef, Puppet, ControlTier etc)