VDart’s core competency is excellence in IT staffing— providing the right functional and technical resources for your projects, when and how you need them. VDart has built a reputation with Clients, its IT Executives and manager for delivering resources both qualified and suitable for the job. Our recruiting methodology and proprietary systems enable us to match skills, experience and aptitudes while ensuring a cultural fit. VDart delivers talent across the entire spectrum of staffing and project requirements.
Technical Support Engineer - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
10/19/2016 12:02:59 AM
Technical Support Engineer
The ideal candidate will be an Engineer, who is a self-starter, with excellent interpersonal, communication, documentation,
problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
• Quality focus, result and goal orientation in a group situation, and commitment to customer delight are a must.
• Strong fundamentals and in-depth knowledge of Networking Concepts
• Debugging hardware and software system level problems in a multi-vendor multi-protocol network environment
• Willingness to work in international time zones.
Good understanding of OSI Model, TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SNMP, FTP, TFTP).
• Bridging and switching concepts, LAN technologies such as Ethernet, Gigaethernet
• Knowledge on VLANS, Tagging - IEEE 802.1q, 802.3ad, 802.1d,802.1w.
• IP addressing and sub netting, Routing concepts, VLSM/CIDR.
• Knowledge on Firewalls and End Point Security Systems.
• Working knowledge on managing Citrix Xenapp Infrastructure.
• Knowledge on Virtualization using VMware and XenServer , Linux, SAN Technology . Ability to troubleshoot communication issues published Apps and Citrix desktops..
Office: 0431- 4241441
Fax: (866) 431-2320