Changepond is a technology intensive company, delivering software and engineering solutions/ services to enterprise Customers worldwide. At Changepond, we work relentlessly to earn the complete trust of Customers and measure our business success on these terms.
Our geographical presence in Asia, Europe and North America consists of offices spanning USA, UK, Belgium, Germany, Malaysia and India. Our state-of-the-art technology & development Center in Chennai, India houses over 300 Engineers. We are also developing 14 acres of land in the Information Technology corridor of Chennai, India to build dedicated state-of-the-art facilities for various business practices.
Software Test Engineer - Chennai
1/10/2017 1:19:33 AM
Software Test Engineer
· Participate in project meetings with product managers and development engineers as required.
· Represent QA and participate in projects using Agile development methodology.
· Review and comprehend product specifications to develop a clear, detailed understanding of product requirements.
· Develop appropriate test methodology and metrics to thoroughly test components, features and enhancements.
· Write/execute manual test cases based on product specifications.
· Automate test cases and integrate into automation test suite.
· Execute functional and regression test cases (automated and manual).
· Identify, communicate and follow-up with engineering on issues discovered during the test process.
· Participate in release deployments to the production environment and troubleshooting production issues.
· 5+ years of SQA testing experience with multi-tier web based applications built using JAVA/J2EE technology stack.
· 5 +years of SQA testing experience developing test automation frameworks, both GUI and server-side, utilizing Selenium, WebDriver, and JMeter open source test tools.
· Strong understanding of Internet technologies (video technologies experience in internet and/or cable environments a major plus).
· Experience working in development environments using Agile methods.
· Extensive experience with Linux/Unix OS with a high command-line and c comfort level.
· Experience with Apache web servers, JBoss and Tomcat app servers.
· Experience with MySQL databases and writing SQL scripts.
· Experience with Java programming, Java servlets, JSP.
· Proven ability to rapidly absorb new technology concepts and product feature changes to quickly generate appropriate manual/automated test cases.
· Excellent verbal and written (English) communication skills required.
· Self-starter with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to work independently and in cross-functional teams.
· Highly motivated, detail oriented, and passionate about Quality.
· Bachelors degree required in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.