We are a leading HR recruitment firm with specializations in staffing and tailor – made recruitment solutions. We are a dedicated team of young professionals offering services across various countries.
We cater to a wide range of expertise such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Web Technologies - Java, Microsoft and Open Source, Social Computing, Testing, Infrastructure Management and Security, Mobility, Unified Communication, Marketing, Human Resource, Finance and many more.
We aim to actively contribute towards your organization's vision by providing you the candidates that can be an asset to your organization. We assure you a team of committed quality professionals that can work on your requirements across various domains with minimum response time.
Our methodology and work ethics has helped us in establishing a long term relationship with our clients and earn a reputation of one of the leading organizations in the field of recruitment.
Java - Lead / Manager - Gurgaon
10/14/2016 2:07:37 AM
Java - Lead / Manager
• Working with scripting language like Perl for quick roll out of parsers for analysis.
• Writing efficient and readable code, and having an appreciation for the same
• Working on JVM, memory management and optimization.
• Compliance with build and configuration management process
• Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
• Should be able to lead a team and show them the growth path as well as mentor them to perform their tasks more effectively and efficiently.
• Develop and maintain new features on J2EE stack
• Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
• Application of design patterns and frameworks
• Design of High Level Designs (HLDs) and Low Level Designs (LLDs) from user requirements to design web applications / desktop applications / web services / windows services
• 5 + years of strong hands-on development experience including at least 3 years of real-world web development experience using JSP, Java Servlets, Java Struts, Spring and Hibernate
• Should be able to manage team of 4-5 engineers
• Experience with SCRUM methodology or extreme programming is a great plus
• Exposure to app servers like JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere and apache Tomcat.
• Experience working on DROOLS or any other rule-engine and SOAP/string based API integrations
• Previous start-up experience or contribution to any open source project is preferred
• Experience in Rules frameworks.